Children’s Singing Lessons
Vox Singing Academy’s children’s singing classes are a fun, interactive and enjoyable way to build confidence and learn how to sing for your child. We offer a supportive and relaxed approach to your children’s singing classes whether it be in our group classes or private one on one lessons.
The advantage with group classes are that the students singing and performing in front of classmates on a weekly basis, developing confidence and stagecraft. The advantage of private one-on-one singing lessons that they are more tailored and customised to the students personal needs, working through scales and songs in a more detailed manner.
Peter Vox’s Premium Vocal Service
If you want the best then Owner, Director and Principal teacher Peter Vox’s Premium classes are the only option! Premium singing lessons with renowned singing teacher, the one and only Peter Vox. With 34+ years of experience in the music industry, writer for national music magazine Mixdown and Principal teacher, Owner & Director of Vox Singing Academy. Peter has a proven track record having taught numerous high profile professional singers and bands with major label recording and performance contracts. His students are known to travel from interstate and from overseas to utilise his wealth of knowledge and experience and now you can too! For just $65 per class, you will have FULL access too –
• Full Access to Peter Vox’s entire arsenal of 5000+ vocal scales.
• Premium Ear & Pitch Training. You will be guaranteed to be in key and on pitch at least 99% of the time.
• Guaranteed email and phone contact with Peter Vox for any questions, help and
advice with same-day response by phone and 24 hour response via email.
• Unlimited Industry Advice & Information. Complete access to all information pertaining to Peter Vox’s 24+ year career as a teacher and 34+ years in the music industry. There is no question that Peter cannot answer regarding the music industry or the voice!
• Music Industry Contacts. All Peter Vox’s industry contacts will be made available to you.
• Premium Vocal Coaching. Covering all aspects of vocal health and wellbeing. This will include your physical health, exercise regime, general health and diet. He will also include advice regarding performance stress and anxiety issues, voice and general anatomy, touring schedules and vocal regimes when touring, song choice and key preference, gig preparation and much much more!
• Life Coaching. Anyone who has met Peter can tell you what an inspirational person he is! During this lessons, he will cover goal setting, direction, study and motivation. The music industry can at times be difficult – Peter will help you stay upbeat, positive and provide you with the will and strength needed to keep going during tough times and the inspiration required to train your mind for ultimate success.
• Premium Songwriting Instruction & Tuition. Covering in depth songwriting
structures that the successful professionals use. He will provide you with all his
industry tips, hints and the formulas needed to create a great song all of the time.
This includes key choice, writing a catchy melody and all the answers to what
makes a brilliant song as well as professional recording advice.
• Premium Stage Presentation & Performing Advice. Covering microphone
technique, movement, working the stage, dance and choreography. Also mental and physical strategies to overcoming performance anxiety and nerves.
• Professional Crowd Interaction & How To Connect And Engage With Your Audience.
audience. Peter will cover how to really work and control a crowd and how to have them eating out of your hand! This will include connecting with your audience by means of general conversation, joke telling and subject matter/banter with your audience. He will also cover your song set list and can help you choose how to work out a great set list. He will also advice when and where to speak and interact with the audience and how to create crowd participation.
• Premium Cold & Flu Management. To ensure you never miss a show again! Peter knows all the sure fire ways to overcome any ailments and can help you perform confidently even when you are sick.” I have been professionally teaching for more than 24 years and have had a total of ONLY eight days off through my entire singing career” Peter Vox.
Intensive Vocal Training
Vox Singing Academey’s Intensive Weekend Singing & Vocal Training! course is designed to fast track your vocal development and take your singing career to next level NOW!.
It is perfect for people interstate and overseas who want to make a day or week out of it here in beautiful Melbourne, Australia.
The course will start with a brief discussion about what you want to achieve from your voice, your vocal and performing goals and and your experience and singing career to date. You will then receive an in-depth vocal assessment and appraisal by the teacher. The rest of the course will then be personally customised to work on the points that are most applicable to to you. The choice is always yours to work on whatever you wish in your class, however the teacher will give you there professional opinion about what will benefit you most to ensure you achieve maximum results in the allocated time.
Some of the topics covered throughout the course will be:
▪ Correct vocal warm ups, cool downs and posture when singing
▪ Correct diaphragmatic breathing techniques
▪ Pitch and ear training
▪ Personally recorded and customised scales workouts
▪ Microphone technique and stage presentation
▪ Working through and breaking down a song/songs of your choice
▪ Song writing and/or pre-production of original songs
▪ Vocal care and health
▪ Anatomy and how the voice works
▪ Safe singing when you are sick or tired
▪ General fitness regime for singers and much, much more.
Classes will start between 11am to 7pm weekdays and 10am to 5pm on Saturday or Sunday for a 2, 4 or 8 hour sessions. All cancellations require 48 hours verbal notice.
Intensive Vocal Training lessons are available at our Dandenong, Bayswater, St Kilda and Brunswick studios and all classes are run by either one of our qualified teachers or Vox Singing Academy’s Director and Principal teacher, Peter Vox
SINGING, PERFORMING AND SONGWRITING COURSE
5 DAYS, 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Teacher: Fabio Vox
When: Monday the 8th of January to Friday the 12th of January
Where: Forum Arcade at Suite 9, 650 Sydney Road, Brunswick, 3056
(The half-day course does not include a group song, songwriting, recording, motivation and life coaching)
FULL DAY COURSE
5 DAYS, 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Teacher: Ryan Vox
When: Monday the 15th of January to Friday the 19th of January
Where: Suite 3, Level 1, 82 Acland Street, St Kilda, 3183
The courses are amazing value at only $299 for the half day course, and $599 for the full day course.
Daily Scales workshops:
• How to correctly warm up your voice
• Scale exercises to improve every aspect of your voice, including pitch, stamina, strength, and expanding your vocal range
• Correct diaphragmatic breathing exercises for amazing strength, power, control, stamina, vibrato and projection
Daily Singing Workshop:
• Singing performance
• Song breakdown
• Feedback and improvement
Daily Stage Workshop:
• Microphone technique
• Crowd interaction
• Stage presentation
• Life coaching
• Goal setting
• Staying motivated and achieving results
Group Singing Workshop:
• Choir specifics
• Tone and volume in group singing
Home Recording Workshops:
• Space and equipment
• Recording-specific singing and microphone techniques
Vocal Nutrition, Fitness and Safety:
• What to eat and drink
• Physical exercise regime for singers
• Illness management
• How to write a good melody
• Chords and progressions
• Structure of a hit song
• Social media engagement and promotions for musicians
• Getting your product out to radio, record companies, booking agents, managers
• Booking and playing live shows
• Q&A session
• Group discussion
• Next day preparation and planning
Grand finale performance.
For more information and bookings – call 0422 278 289.