Vox Singing Academey’s Intensive Weekend Singing & Vocal Training! course is designed to fast track your vocal development and take your singing career to next level NOW!.
It is perfect for people interstate and overseas who want to make a day or week out of it here in beautiful Melbourne, Australia.
The course will start with a brief discussion about what you want to achieve from your voice, your vocal and performing goals and and your experience and singing career to date. You will then receive an in-depth vocal assessment and appraisal by the teacher. The rest of the course will then be personally customised to work on the points that are most applicable to to you. The choice is always yours to work on whatever you wish in your class, however the teacher will give you there professional opinion about what will benefit you most to ensure you achieve maximum results in the allocated time.
Some of the topics covered throughout the course will be:
▪ Correct vocal warm ups, cool downs and posture when singing
▪ Correct diaphragmatic breathing techniques
▪ Pitch and ear training
▪ Personally recorded and customised scales workouts
▪ Microphone technique and stage presentation
▪ Working through and breaking down a song/songs of your choice
▪ Song writing and/or pre-production of original songs
▪ Vocal care and health
▪ Anatomy and how the voice works
▪ Safe singing when you are sick or tired
▪ General fitness regime for singers and much, much more.
Classes will start between 11am to 7pm weekdays and 10am to 5pm on Saturday or Sunday for a 2, 4 or 8 hour sessions. All cancellations require 48 hours verbal notice.
Intensive Vocal Training lessons are available at our Dandenong, Bayswater, St Kilda and Brunswick studios and all classes are run by either one of our qualified teachers or Vox Singing Academy’s Director and Principal teacher, Peter Vox