Have you ever wondered, what all these vocal scales and singing exercises are for? To give you a weekly dose of motivation, here is Peter with his version of PHOTOGRAPH by ED SHEERAN, applying the skills we teach (transition to falsetto, vocal crying, chest voice, middle voice, diaphragmatic support, singing-specific breathing,) and many more:
And now – THE BIG NEWS FOR THIS YEAR!!! Vox Singing Academy just released the long-anticipated Ultimate Online Singing Course! You can follow one of our expertly curated online singing courses, or create a custom set of singing lessons yourself, and learn all VSA singing techniques in the comfort of your home, or on the go – now streamed in high definition anywhere in the world, any time, you choose!
For more information and some FREE online lessons, visit www.voxsingingacademy.com or call 0422 278 289
Stay tuned for more awesome videos, and have fun singing – now on your terms!
Have fun singing,
The VSA Team
▪ Vox Singing Academy – official website: http://www.voxsingingacademy.com.au
▪ THE ULTIMATE ONLINE SINGING COURSE: https://voxsingingacademy.com
▪ Vox Singing Academy – Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/VoxSingingAcademyFacebook
▪ The 5 Minute Singer – FREE Singing Video Tutorials: http://tinyurl.com/The5MinuteSinger
▪ Vox Singing Academy – Youtube: http://tinyurl.com/VoxSingingAcademyYoutube
THE VOICE TRAINING SPECIALIST SINCE 1993